HireLevel is looking for multiple Quality Inspectors in Jamestown, IN!
Are you looking to work for a company that views its people as the most important asset? Where delivering quality products, is only second to the safety of their team members.
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Job Category: Long-term; temp-to-hire;
Contract Location: Jamestown, IN
Shift: Varying- 8 hour shifts Mon-Fri; OT can require 12 hour shift 5am-5pm or 5pm-5am
Similar Positions: Quality Control, Inspector
Compensation: $13.25 per hour
Responsibilities for Quality Inspectors:
- Examine manufactured products, primarily automotive parts to ensure they parts meet all standards of presentation and quality
- Act as an impartial third party between the production source and the customer facility to ensure the product meets set criteria
- Study product specifications and work instructions
- Perform visual, mechanical and functional verification of parts to ensure compliance to set specification and quality standards
- Make independent judgments for subjective calls
- Collect and record accurate data regarding defects
- Tag and isolate defective material
- Provide description or justification for defective material
- Complies with relevant local Health and Safety legislation
- Supports company Health and Safety Policies
- Communicate results to managers, supervisors and production source
Requirements for Quality Inspectors:
- High School diploma or GED not required, if candidate has work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and multitask
- Demonstrated flexibility within a fast-paced challenging environment
- Ability to take initiative and recognize needs
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential material
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.