Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 49612
HireLevel is looking for Quality Lab Tech in the Westfield, IN area!
This is a growing company with great benefits and a great culture.
Job Category: 90 day temp assignment
Location: Westfield, IN
What is unique abou the client: 3 day weekend EVERY week
Company Culture: Family oriented, great safety program
Shift: 1st shift Monday-Thursday 6am-4: 30pm
Similar Positions: General Labor, Warehouse, Maintenance, Inventory Control, Inspecting, and Assembler
Additional Responsibilities of the Quality Lab Tech:
Perform reliability tests on sample parts
Use mechanical test machines, force gages, fatigue testers, life cycle fixtures and other devices as required
Use of gages and calipers
Performing dock audits on parts
Communicate with engineers on results of tests as needed
Coordinate with QA, engineers as well as production associates on containment and disposition of nonconforming material
Maintain records of all testing as well as the instructions and forms needed
- Adjust equipment to ensure product is running within required parameters
Job Requirements of the Quality Lab Tech:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Basic math and reading ability
- Strong attention to detail and ability to fill orders accurately
- Effective communication skills- Ability to work as a team member
- Automotive manufacturing environment experience is an asset
- Experienence with calipers and gages required
- 1-3 year experience in a quality lab required
- Maintenance skills are a plus
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.