Industry: Quality Assurance Specialist
Job Number: 46951
HireLevel is hiring for a Quality Manager for a client in High Ridge, MO!
Our client is a growing and innovative manufacturer of electrical connectors for power distribution; they have built their company on the quality of their products and service. We are looking for a great candidate to join their team as a Quality Manager. In this position, you will oversee our Quality Department including quality engineers, inspectors, and lab personnel. You will also ensure that product quality is held to an exceptionally high standard throughout all aspects of manufacturing, sourcing, and distribution.
Job Category: Full-Time, Direct
Location: High Ridge, MO
Compensation: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Quality Control Manager, Continuous Improvement Manager
Responsibilities of Quality Manager:
- Develop and maintain quality assurance programs, policies, processes, procedures, and controls
- Ensure that product quality conforms to established company, industry, international (ISO), and governmental regulatory standards
- Provide direction, mentorship, training, and guidance to the quality team
- Provide day-to-day management of the quality team
- Manage, support, and facilitate all internal and external quality auditing
- Develop and implement standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation in conjunction with production
- Support continuous improvement initiatives of the facility
- Establish and maintain good working relationships resulting in excellent customer satisfaction
- Gather product, process, and supplier data to support PPAPs, FMEAs, control plans, and other customer required document submissions
Requirements of Quality Manager:
- 10 years experience in Quality Assurance/Engineering, including 5 years managerial experience
- Must be knowledgeable in the principles used in quality assurance such as sampling, inspection techniques, ISO 9001, FAI, PPAP, FMEA, etc.
- Bachelor s Degree (preferable in Engineering)
- Close attention to detail, works well with a team, demonstrates ability to multitask, and exhibits ability to think creatively
- Willing to do domestic and international travel as needed
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.