HireLevel is seeking an Admissions Coordinator for our Fortune 500 Healthcare client located in St. Louis, MO. The ideal candidate should have a high level of direct customer contact requiring strong communication (oral and written) skills.
Job Type: Full-Time, Contract
Shift: 40 hours per week and working every other weekend (M-F 9AM-5:30PM and Sat/Sun 8AM-4:30PM)
Pay Rate: $17-25 an hour
Similar Positions: Licensed Practical Nurse
Job Duties for the Admissions Coordinator:
- Delivers excellence in customer service which meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Reviews and analyzes patient referrals to determine appropriateness of home care services and identifies most appropriate services.
- Coordinates and expedites all aspects of service to optimize patients smooth transition to home care. Is a patient advocate and liaison between referral source, patients and Home Care Clinical staff.
- Communicates key components of patients needs and physicians orders to HC Clinicians to help establish patients plan of care.
- Coordinates the delivery of equipment and/or supplies based on patient and families need.
- Collaborates with Clinical Sales Liaisons to provide educational information to Case Managers, Physicians, Hospital and Nursing Home staff regarding qualifying criteria, access to Home Care, etc.
Job Requirements for the Admissions Coordinator:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing: Licensed Practical Nurse. **CURRENT MO LPN LICENSE REQUIRED**
- Current Missouri LPN license and valid drivers license.
- 1 to 3 years previous experience.
- General computer skills including Windows.
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills to communicate with staff, physicians, patients and families, and other customers in a caring courteous professional manner.
- Requires good decision making critical thinking, clinical assessment and problem solving skills.
- Epic and Horizon experience a plus!
- Must meet requirements of drug screening and background check.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.