HireLevel is looking for a Recruiter in Boca Raton, FL
This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Title: Recruiter
Job Category: Full-Time, Long-Term Contract
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Responsibilities of Recruiter:
- Partner with internal clients to assist them with all staffing needs (sourcing strategy, developing job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing, candidate closing and negotiations, etc).
- Manage the entire life cycle of the recruiting process with minimal managerial guidance.
- Provide complete and accurate and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Consult with internal clients on staffing issues, interviewing techniques, hiring decisions and market data.
- Build a pipeline of talented job seekers that fit the profile of the company’s core competencies.
- Creatively source and network candidates to reduce fees to outside agencies.
- Build and execute a recruiting plan that focuses on attracting a diverse candidate pool.
- Manages and coordinates communications with candidates.
- Maintain all progress and status reports, communicating this to the Staffing Manager.
- Seek continuous improvements to enhance the capabilities of the corporate staffing team.
- Participate in departmental process improvement project work on an as-needed basis.
Requirements of Recruiter:
- Minimum 5 years in corporate recruiting and sourcing for management, professional, sales exempt, professional non-exempt employees required. Additional agency/firm experience a plus.
- Behavioral interviewing training and experience required.
- Experience in networking with, and attracting, and sourcing a diverse candidate pool using LinkedIn, Indeed, Boolean search.
- Applicant tracking system experience required. Taleo and/or Avature experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and client management skills with the ability and desire to work with HR colleagues, hiring managers and candidates in thoughtful and personable way.
- Continuous improvement orientation with success in streamlining workflow and reducing defects in processes.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to lead and partner at every level of the organization.
- Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to prioritize and manage both recruiting and projects at the same time.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.