Industry: Program Manager
Job Number: 49435
HireLevel is looking for a Recruiter in Milwaukee, WI.
This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Compensation: $24.71 - $37.50
Responsibilities of Recruiter:
- Partner with internal clients to provide them with full cycle recruitment, staffing, and sourcing for their open roles.
- Manage the entire life cycle of the recruiting process with limited guidance from management.
- Full life cycle recruitment includes: intake/launch/scoping meeting, sourcing strategy, interviewing and presenting candidates, negotiations and closing candidates.
- Build and execute sourcing and recruiting plans that focus on attracting a diverse candidate pool.
- Understand and execute talent acquisition process and meet service-level agreement expectations.
- Educate yourself on your functional business responsibility, identify, and engage key relationships.
- Use insights gained through relationships to anticipate future needs and consistently add value for the business.
- Set expectations and good communication habits with hiring managers.
- Deliver results and are fueled by your passion to win, executed by setting personal performance and development goals, assessing steps and activities required to achieve those goals, adjusting efforts and strategies to accomplish the goals within the expected delivery range, and taking personal responsibility to ensure success.
- You are an agile communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills, understand your audience, and can quickly adapt to meet the needs of differing audiences.
- You re analytical, considering data from multiple sources and relationships, can identify links between dissimilar data sets, and draw conclusions and assumptions that will best benefit the business.
Requirements of Recruiter:
- Bachelor s Degree required, MBA preferred
- 2-5 years experience recruiting for IT, Engineering, or Technical talent
- Strong client and account management skills
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Experience with ATS, HRIS Systems, and CRM
- Creativity, flexibility, business acumen and execution skills ae critical to success in this role
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.