HireLevel is looking for a Recruiter in Milwaukee, WI.
This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Title: Recruiter
Job Category: Full-Time, Long-Term Contract
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Responsibilities of Recruiter:
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to understand business needs and to develop recruitment strategy to source and secure qualified candidates
- Ensure cost-effective methods and techniques of sourcing are selected within budget
- Manage the relation with internal and external sourcing resources in order to fill the position in a timely and cost effectively matter
- Disposition candidates sourced and manage the candidate experience through the recruiting process
- Present qualified candidates to hiring manager
- Serves as the liaison between the candidate and management during the interview and selection process.
Requirements of Recruiter:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years of staffing and recruiting experience required
- Previous experience in corporate recruiting and account management preferred
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), HRIS Systems, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Creativity, flexibility and execution skills are critical to success in this role
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.