Industry: Human Resource Assistant
Job Number: 49977
HireLevel is looking for Recruiting Coordinator in the St. Louis, MO area!
Job Category: Full Time, Contract
Location: St. Louis, MO
Shift: Monday through Friday, Days
Similar Positions: HR Coordinator, HR Specialist, Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Recruiter
Additional Responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator:
- Schedule and coordinate department interviews between the hiring department and candidate at the direction of the recruiter.
- Maintain and ensure electronic employee folders are filed appropriately.
- Support employee offboarding processes by coordinating leaving service paperwork and maintaining and ensuring terminated/retired employee folders are filed appropriately.
- Update background check dates in employment record system.
- Direct candidates while onsite to ensure a positive interviewing experience as needed.
- Coordinate skype interview set-up to ensure a positive interviewing experience as needed.
- Coordinate the candidate assessment testing as needed.
- Ad hoc administrative responsibilities and reporting as needed.
Job Requirements of the Recruiting Coordinator:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years' customer service experience, preferably supporting a recruiting team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required (PowerPoint a plus).
- Experience with Outlook and SharePoint preferred.
- Ability to solve problems requiring analysis and decision-making.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with all levels of the organization, as well as external customers.
- Polished phone skills and extraordinary customer service are needed to assist Employment area in answering routine questions.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Able to adapt to changing needs from a variety of staff members.
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.Hirelevel.Com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.