HireLevel is looking for a Recruitment Call Center Representative to work with us internally in Evansville, IN!
This team member would be responsible for high-volume inbound call-center duties to begin immediately.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Evansville, IN
Similar Jobs: Call Center Representative, Recruiter, Telephone Service Representative, CSR
- IRA/Student Loan Repayment Plan
- Health, Dental, & Vision Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
Responsibilities of Recruitment Call Center Representative:
- Initial point of contact for web applications through HireLevel website and multiple social media channels. Recruitment Call Center Representative downloads all applications from the previous day and reaches out to applicants via mass telecommunications and begins the sourcing process for all branch needs in the organization.
- CRC (Centralized Recruitment Center) branch expectations include: 75+ inbound calls per day with a minimum of 4-minute talk time average for all candidates to give the best HireLevel candidate experience.
- Total talk time on phone must equal 5 hours daily for each Recruitment Call Center Representative.
- Ability to determine candidate needs, assess openings for all branches, move candidate to next phase of interview process with a high degree of professionalism in a one – call resolution setting.
- Perform duties generated by each candidate contact that include but are not limited to: documentation in applicant database, updating candidate information, and handling candidate inquires.
- Maintain quality call standards while meeting minimum call volume per day.
Requirements of Recruitment Call Center Representative:
- 1- year customer service or 6 months call center experience preferred
- Bilingual is a plus
- Flexible to work assigned schedule (dependent on call volume needs and client needs)
- Self-starter, goal oriented, and highly motivated in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to multitask by handling high volume calls while maintaining excellent customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication to be able to communicate with peers, management, and candidates
- Engage with customer effectively and convey #HireLevel Experience to each candidate
- Meet requirements for background and drug screening
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.