Industry: Human Resources Representative
Job Number: 48562
Would you love to be a part of a growing organization? Do you have great customer service experience and a knack for talking to people? Do you love Human Resources and want to get your foot in the door? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we want to speak with you! HireLevel is looking for a Recruitment Call Center Representative to work with us internally! This team member would be responsible for high-volume inbound call-center duties to begin immediately.
Job Type: Full Time
Locations: Marion, IL
Similar Jobs: Call Center Representative, Recruiter, Telephone Service Representative, CSR
Responsibilities of Recruitment Call Center Representative:
- Initial point of contact for web applications through HireLevel website and multiple social media channels. Recruitment Call Center Representative downloads all applications from the previous day and reaches out to applicants via mass telecommunications and begins the sourcing process for all branch needs in the organization.
- CRC (Centralized Recruitment Center) branch expectations include: 75+ inbound calls per day with a minimum of 4-minute talk time average for all candidates to give the best HireLevel candidate experience.
- Total talk time on phone must equal 5 hours daily for each Recruitment Call Center Representative.
- Ability to determine candidate needs, assess openings for all branches, move candidate to next phase of interview process with a high degree of professionalism in a one call resolution setting.
- Perform duties generated by each candidate contact that include but are not limited to: documentation in applicant database, updating candidate information, and handling candidate inquires.
- Maintain quality call standards while meeting minimum call volume per day.
Requirements of Recruitment Call Center Representative:
- 1- year customer service or 6 months call center experience preferred
- Bilingual is a plus
- Flexible to work assigned schedule (dependent on call volume needs and client needs)
- Self-starter, goal oriented, and highly motivated in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to multitask by handling high volume calls while maintaining excellent customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication to be able to communicate with peers, management, and candidates
- Engage with customer effectively and convey #HireLevel Experience to each candidate
- Meet requirements for background and drug screening
Compensation of Recruitment Call Center Representative:
- IRA/Student Loan Repayment Plan
- Health, Dental, & Vision Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.