Industry: Warehouse Manager
Job Number: 47976
HireLevel is hiring an experienced Regional Operations Manager in St. Louis, MO!
Our client is looking for a Regional Operations Manager for the Midwest Region to assist the Director of Operations for the Midwest Region. The Operations Department is responsible for 9 terminals & several smaller cross-docks throughout the Midwest (Missouri, Illinois & Kansas). The ideal candidate will focus on proactively building a culture of accountability (both recognition of successes and ownership of mistakes) through action & example. Must be a Road Warrior capable of traveling to and spending significant time in our Midwest Terminals to be successful.
Category: Full-time, Direct Hire
Location: St. Louis, MO
Similar Positions: Freight, Warehouse Management
Compensation of the Regional Operations Manager:
- $40-50k DOE
- Great benefit package
Responsibilities of Regional Operations Manager:
- Establish and maintain proactive relationships at the branch level
- Delegate direction and hold others accountable to performance standards to include holding others accountable when tasks don t meet time and/or performance standards.
- Ability to quickly grasp and gain expertise a diverse, software and application-based platform to include Microsoft Office, Supply Chain Software (DataTrac), routing software & scanning technology
- Terminal audits to ensuring physical security of infrastructure & merchandise, as well as client specific needs are being met
- Proactive management and evaluation
- Enhancement & formal standardization of companywide training program focusing on employee and Owner Operator drivers, as well as sort staff
- Ensure successful matrixes including scanning and financial measurements
- Responsible for upholding & enforcing company policies and procedures as set forth by the Senior Management Team
- Proactive communication with all Agents, Employees and Management Support Staff to ensure priorities are understood and results are delivered.
- Maintains a team player atmosphere focused on the company s mission statement: To Deliver to the Right Place, at the Right Time, in the Right Way
- Create and maintain a strong and positive culture of accountability as 1CD transitions branch organizational model to follow strategic planning
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Requirements of Regional Operations Manager:
- 2-3 Years of Combined Experience in Transportation, Distribution, & Warehousing with management preferred
- Ability to Travel consistently
- Experience with MS Office Suite (including Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Exceptional Prioritization, Attention to Detail & Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication & strong relationship building
- Knowledge of Routing & Delivery Vehicles
- Experience in a highly matrixed environment preferred
- Experience in a larger, corporate culture preferred