Industry: Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 47834
HireLevel is seeking a Relocation Administrator for our client located in North Chicago, IL.
Job Title: Relocation Administrator
Job Type: Full-time, Short Term Contract
Location: North Chicago, IL
Hours: Monday Friday, 9AM 6PM
Similar Jobs: Clerical, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service, Office Clerk
Job Responsibilities of the Relocation Administrator:
- Provide exceptional professional customer service by being the first point of contact for initiating all incoming relocation requests via phone, emails and on-line submission.
- Gather information necessary to assess how requests should be executed. Determine if requests should be processed, assigned or routed to a 3rd party based upon departmental, divisional, and corporate business initiatives.
- Be proficient using software tools required including Manhattan, MAXIMO, Office 365 Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Snag-it.
- Work independently to intake and process the necessary information to complete 1-5 person move requests yet understand how this role connects with the extended team and how good communication and being a team player is a necessity for success in this role.
- Provide backup assistance to other departmental personnel as requested.
Job Requirements of the Relocation Administrator:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years experience required
- Previous experience in an SAP environment is desired
- Maintain highest levels for service; professionalism; accuracy and efficiency as well as an appropriate sense of urgency
- Utilize multiple systems simultaneously
- Heavy and speedy keyboarding is required
- Ability to handle difficult customers and to facilitate one-call resolution
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.We are an equal opportunity employer.