Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 45821
HireLevel is looking for a Residential Aide for our client located in Marion, IL. Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? The ideal candidate will be DSP, CRP and 1st Aide certified, and who has the ability to work with little to no supervision
Hours: Part-Time and Full-Time hours
Similar Positions: Direct Support Personnel, Home Health Care, Residential Aide
Compensation of Residential Aide: $10.20
Responsibilities of Residential Aide:
- With training, provide monitoring services to residents with problem solving, phone calls, contact with resident s counselor regarding behaviors or breach of rules
- Daily checks of resident medication including: logging, counting, and monitoring
- Conduct safety and earthquake drills and document resident s behavior into logs
- Provide resident interaction logs in their files
- Transport residents and outpatients as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of Residential Aide:
- Provide a copy of high school diploma or GED
- Must have DSP Certification or is willing to become DSP Certified
- Provide valid driver s license and insurance
- Must be able to work various shifts: days, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Must meet all drug testing and background requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.