Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 45821
HireLevel Powered by Extra Help is looking for a Residential Aide in Marion, IL! Do you have the desire to help children and adults with menal health or substance abuse in an outpatient setting? If so, we have the career with you!
Job Category: Residential Aide
Location: Marion, IL
Shift: Must be available for all shifts, including weekends and holidays
Similar Jobs: DSP, CNA, Residential Aide, CILA, Assisted Living
Job Description for the Residential Aide:
- With training, provide monitoring services to residents with problem solving, phone calls, contact with resident s counselor regarding behaviors or breach of rules
- Daily checks of resident medication including: logging, counting, and monitoring
- Conduct safety and earthquake drills and document resident s behavior into logs
- Provide resident interaction logs in their files
- Transport residents and outpatients as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements for Residential Aide:
- Provide a copy of high school diploma or GED
- Must have DSP Certification or is willing to become DSP Certified
- Provide valid driver s license and insurance
- Must be able to work various shifts: days, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Must meet all drug testing and background requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.