Industry: Quality Assurance Specialist
Job Number: 46825
HireLevel is hiring for a Risk Manager for a client in Janesville, WI!
Our client is a not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities across the Midwest. Headquartered in St. Louis, the health system employs 40, 000 employees and close to 10, 000 providers in four states. Our client is one of the largest employers in every community it serves.This position requires extensive knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements for the health care industry.
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Janesville, WI
Compensation: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Risk and Claims Specialist, Safety Manager, Compliance Manager
Responsibilities of Risk Manager:
- Works closely with the Department Director, Facility Safety Officer, Infection Control Practitioners, and Clinical Decision Support Analysts.
- Responsible for coordinating a portfolio of risk management practices designed to identify, manage, and reduce risk related to delivering care in a tertiary referral center.
- The Risk Manager performs responsibilities and duties of the job in a manner that is attentive to age specific criteria when appropriate
Requirements of Risk Manager:
- Bachelors degree, Masters preferred.
- Degree in health care field preferred but will consider candidates with educational background in other high-reliability industries.
- 5 years progressive risk management experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical skills including statistics and other quantitative skills are required.
- Certification as a professional risk manager is desired.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.