Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 49212
HireLevel is looking for a Rubber Production Worker in St. Louis, MO!
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: St. Louis, MO
Shift: Nights 2: 30-1: 00 am | M-TH
What is unique about the client: A leading US manufacturer of clinically advanced dental hygiene products locally headquartered in the St. Louis area.
Similar Positions: Rubber Vulcanizer, Machine Operator, Production
Responsibilities for Rubber Production Worker:
- Produce various styles of vulcanized rubber cups.
- Make adjustments based on feedback from in process inspections.
- Perform incoming rubber tests.
- Report any material discrepancies using the Non-Conforming Material Report process.
- Perform proper plate maintenance such as cleaning and blasting.
- Document any required process changes using standardized forms.
- Perform in process inspections.
- Report any machine malfunctions and provide appropriate written information to maintenance.
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures.
- Train new employees.
- Maintain company lot tracking system.
- Participate in the company s continuous improvement process.
- Participate in department meetings.
- Follow all safety and good housekeeping procedures to maintain safe working environment.
- Must be able to lift over 30 lbs. & follow safe lifting guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements for Rubber Production Worker:
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year experience working with Fabrication of Raw Materials like Rubber, Metal, or Plastics.
- Understanding of Company Quality Policy.
- Knowledge of Company QAIP System.
- Knowledge of CGMP s, NCMR s, Routings,
- Work Orders, Batch Records, & Job plans.
- Understanding of process control procedures within this department.
- Understanding of documentation as it pertains to product traceability.
- Understanding of company documentation procedures (Revision Levels).
- Understanding of measuring devices required by this department. Knowledge of team meeting and problem solving skills.
Compensation for Rubber Production Worker: $13.00
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.