HireLevel is looking for an Satiety Associate in Woodridge Illinois!
Job Type:Full time
Shift: Monday - Friday | 7- 3 pm Flexibility on some days
Location: Woodridge IL
Our client is looking for a Safety Associate will be responsible for providing assistance to the Environmental Health and Safety team as directed.
Responsibilities of Safety Associate :
• Communicate effectively to create safety awareness and conduct job hazard analyses to ensure safe work environments according to EHS standards, assist with safety team meetings.
• Help implement programs, policies, and assessments to ensure the facility in compliance with all federal and internal health and safety rules.
• Report any work-related injury, illness, incident, or hazard. Conduct new hire safety orientations, manage PPE & safety supply inventory, chemical inventory and SDS inventory/annual review,
• Keep EHS boards updated with safety alerts, exposure reports, all safety communication,assist with EHS training, Coordinate EHS activates,
interact with all departments to assist with EH&S concerns, work with EHS Manager to support Corporate Mandates.
• Performs administrative duties for the EHS department including but not limited to general data entry and assist in trends analysis, filing of training
records, compliance documentation, and other EH&S records,Manage Concern Reporting Incentive Program, enter concern reports, and assist in corrective actions,Inspections: ladders, fire extinguishers, evacuation kits & evac radios, eyewash stations, etc.
• Maintain confidentiality and appropriate record keeping standards in line with corporate data protection and retention requirements, monthly EHS audits,
assist with environmental compliance
Requirements of a Safety Associate:
• 1-2 years of experience in a health and safety focused position
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, & Excel.
• Communicate effectively to create safety awareness. Bilingual Candidates Preferred (Spanish Speaking)
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are equal opportunity employers.