HireLevel is seeking a highly motivated and driven Sales Representative St. Louis, MO. This person will connect with clients and carriers, build relationships, and capitalize on opportunities. The ideal candidate will play a vital role in driving revenue and supporting customer needs.
Based out of Jackson, TN, our client is one of the country’s fastest growing logistics company and now has a great need to help build their client base. This company loves to work hard and play hard while rewarding their team for doing well!
- Pay: $40,000 base + uncapped commission
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement with Company Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays
- Untracked/Unlimited PTO
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Strong company culture with celebrations and team building events
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cold calling new customer opportunities to establish & build business relationships
- Negotiating with customers to obtain new business and grow your portfolio OR communicate with customers to obtain new business & grow your portfolio
- Manage daily activity and resolve issues to ensure pickup plus delivery is successful and on time.
- Serve as primary contact for customer needs and issues
- Participate in a competitive team environment, attend team meetings and work to grow as a sales organization.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Self-motivated individual with issue resolution skills
- Ability to thrive under deadlines and hit designated metrics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven sales success and ability to cultivate and nurture customer relationships
- Ability to set and exceed professional revenue goals
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, or any other protected classification protected by local, state, or federal laws.