Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 48722
HireLevel is looking for a Sandblaster in Madison, IL!
Location: Madison, IL
Hours: 6: 30am - 3: 00pm Monday - Friday
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Responsibilities of the Sandblaster:
- Use tape or masking compound to protect part from overspray
- Follow print instructions on where the masking should be placed.
- Keep blasted parts in order
- Maintain an accurate count on completed parts
- Use blast cabinet/booth to prep part for spray
- Read the print to know what areas need to be blasted.
- Check the quality of your work so that parts are not over blasted or under blasted.
- Coordinate with the Spray operator on time of blasting/masking of needed parts
- Record on each WO what inventory items used Grit, tape
- Scan Inventory to the job after the masking and blasting is completed
- Alert supervisor if inventory supply is getting low
- Janitorial Duties
- Keep Blast area clean and be willing to clean booth of excess grit.
- It is everyone s job to empty a full trash can.
Requirements of the Sandblaster:
- Attention to detail
- Follows and listens to instructions
- Be able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Must be willing to help wherever necessary
- Pass drug test and background check
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.