Industry: Migration Job Code
Job Number: 47421
HireLevel is looking for a Sanitation Worker in Fayetteville, IL!
Are you interested in working for a company with a newly remodeled break area for employees, and an employee garden? If so we are looking for candidates that have experience with sanitation and food services. Since food safety comes first, you will be required to work in a temperature controlled environment of 45 degrees at all times.
Job Category: General Laborer
Location: Fayetteville, IL
Shift: Monday Friday, 3: 00 p.M.- 12: 00 a.M.
Similar Positions: Warehouse, General Labor, Production, Food Service
Benefits after 90 days if hired permanently through client:
- Pay increase
- Paid holidays
Additional Responsibilities of the Sanitation Worker:
- Sanitizing meat processing machines with a hose
- Sweep and mop floors
- General cleanup of work area
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Sanitation Worker:
- Follow all general manufacturing procedures of the facility to ensure food safety and standards
- Able to work in cool climate, approximately 45 degrees
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Comfortable lifting and moving 30-50 lb material on a daily basis
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to meet drug screening requirements
Compensation of the Sanitation Worker:
Starting salary for this position is $11.25 hourly.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.