Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 48149
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Sanitation Workers in Kendallville IN !
Our client is a food manufacturing company that is seeking experienced production line workers to join their team.
Job Title: Sanitation Worker
Job Category: Contract
Location: Kendallville, IN
Shift: 3rd shift
Compensation: - $14.13/hr
Similar Positions: Assembly Line, Production, Warehouse, Production Line, Packaging, General Laborer
- Maintains the cleanness of all production areas.
- Ensures compliance with all specifications established by USDA and QA as well as proper execution of HACCP, GMPs, and any other QA related policy/programs.
- Follow established safety practices and performs all tasks in a safe manner while promoting a saf work enviroment.
- Maintain a great team player attitude, demonstrate passion for your work and the willingness to learn.
- Must be comfortable handling meat products including pork, beef, turkey and chicken. Must be able to follow proper handling instructions.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Must be comfortable working in a cold environment. Temperatures range between 36 and 38 degrees.
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 30 pounds throughout the entire shift.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment is preferred
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies.