Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 48366
HireLevel is hiring a Sanitation Worker in Columbus, OH!
Job Title: Sanitation Worker
Job Category: Full-time, 6 - month contract
Location: Columbus, OH
Shift Times: Monday - Friday; 7: 00 am 3: 30 pm
Similar Positions: Environmental Specialist, Cleaning, Janitor, Custodian
Additional Responsibilities of Sanitation Worker:
- Office area cleaning to include dusting, sweeping, wiping and cleaning desk surfaces.
- Moping of floors and vacuuming carpet areas.
- Emptying garbage containers and recycling containers.
- Cleaning of bathroom area floors, sinks, mirror surfaces and urinals.
- Other duties as assignmed
Additional Requirements of Sanitation Worker:
- At least 6 months' prior experience.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Availability to train on 1st shift (6: 00AM-2: 30PM est.) for the 1st 90 days to complete a certification.
- Flexible schedule to stay late or on weekends while completing certification.
- A competency assessment will be administered after the 1st 90 days which must be passed.
- Position is physically active, requiring movement up to 25 lbs. Without assistance.
- Excellent attention to detail, excellent communication (written and verbal), compliance minded, comfortable with electronic systems and operation of equipment.
- Ability to meet client s background and drug screening requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.