Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 48677
HireLevel is looking for a Sanitation Worker in Eloy, AZ!
Our client is a large agrochemical and agricultural biotechnology corporation. They are a global company, active in the fields of health and nutrition.
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: Eloy, AZ
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
Similar Positions: Healthcare, Cleaning, Janitorial, Warehouse, Light Industrial
Additional Responsibilities of the Sanitation Worker:
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, power-washing or vacuuming them. Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Drive vehicles required to perform or travel to cleaning work, including vans, industrial trucks, forklifts and industrial vacuum cleaners.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Perform small maintenance on plumbing and lighting fixtures.
Job Requirements of the Sanitation Worker:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- English verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of one-year related experience and/or training
- Ability to paint, Basic computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to operate power sweeper.
- Able to perform small plumbing and electrical repairs
- Valid Driver s License.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to wear a respirator.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.