Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 49855
HireLevel is seeking a Sanitation Worker for our client located in Greenwood, IN.
This company understands people thrive when they can do what they enjoy. Their mission is to discover top talent and serve their associates seriously.
Job Category: Sanitation Worker
Hours: Dayshifts: Monday Friday 6am-3pm and Sunday-Thursday 12pm-8pm
Pay Rate: $12.00
Similar Positions: Janitor, General Labor
Responsibilities for the Sanitation Worker:
- Ensures that you have all of the needed janitorial equipment.
- Operates floor scrubber
- Sweeps and vacuums dock plates
- Sweeps and mop sanitation barriers
- Empties trash bins from all locations in the cooler, grocery and loading dock, offices and break areas.
- Empties cardboard and plastic recycling and compacts
- Keeps all areas free of debris such as wood fragments, pallet wrap, labels, and paper.
- Removes empty pallets and clean and mop slots
- Discards leaking product and records on the reconditioning log.
- Reports any violation of company policy to supervisor or lead.
- Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location
Requirements for the Sanitation Worker:
- High School Diploma/GED and/or equivalent related experience.
- Understands Safety guidelines
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment such as floor scrubbers
- Warehouse/Operations preferred but not required
- System implementation experience is preferred
- Understand procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes.
- Must be able to pass clients drug testing and background requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.