Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 47167
HireLevel is looking for a Screen Print Operator located in Olivette, MO!
If you are passionate about delivering excellence, and think you are a great fit with our organization, we'd love to hear from you. Our team is committed to providing our customers with the innovative products and service support they need to succeed in today's dynamic market. This position is responsible for setting up and operating a screen press machine for a t-shirt company.
Job Category: Full-Time
Shifts: 7: 00am- 3: 30pm; Monday- Friday
Location: Olivette, MO
Similar Positions: Machine Operator, General Labor, Shipping and Receiving, Picking and Packing
Responsibilities of Screen Print Operator:
- Assist with operating a t-shirt print press
- Screen press machine set up
- Manages inventory of laboratory supplies.
- Issues regular reports to the Quality Supervisor and others as needed or requested.
- Assist the Quality Supervisor with any duties as requested.
Requirements of Screen Print Operator:
- Must be able to lift up to 60lbs.
- Be comfortable in a hot environment.
- Comfortable standing for 8 hour shifts
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Open to backgrounds
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands.
- Ability and desire to work both independently and in a team environment to meet the goals and objections of the company.
Compensation of Screen Print Operator: $12-14 hr (DOE)
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.