Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 46202
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Seed Technicians in Deforest, WI!
Job Category: Full-Time; Short-term Contract
Location: DeForest, WI
Similar Positions: Farming, Production
Additional Responsibilities of Seed Technicians:
- Receiving, scanning, cleaning, treating, sorting, counting, labeling, or warehousing seed.
- Outdoor activities may include planting, pollinating, note taking, data entry, or hand harvest.
- Manufacturing positions may include organizing, moving, and placing seed into storage, while maintaining inventory using electronic inventory systems.
- Utilizing PC and handheld data collection services to collect data in the field and laboratory.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Job Requirements of Seed Technicians:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least one year of related experience required.
- Follow verbal and written order task safety instructions in English.
- Data entry and basic computer skills.
- Ability to bend and lift and stand for long periods of time.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office and other standard computer software systems.
- Basic mechanical ability and understanding of equipment.
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug test requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.