Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 46623
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Seed Technicians in Remington, IN!
Job Category: Contract to Direct, Full-Time
Location: Remington, IN
Similar Positions: Farming, Production
Additional Responsibilities of Seed Technicians:
- Indoor seed processing and packaging
- Receiving, scanning, cleaning, treating, sorting, counting, labeling, or warehousing seed
- Outdoor activities may include planting, pollinating, note taking, data entry, or hand harvest
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Other job duties as assigned
Job Requirements of Seed Technicians:
- Follow verbal and written orders
- Data entry and basic computer skills
- Basic mechanical ability and understanding of equipment
- Ability and desire to work both independently and in a team environment to meet the goals and objections of the company
- Reliable transportation
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.