HireLevel is seeking a Senior Accountant for a Fortune 500 company located in Saint Louis, MO!
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Job Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Compensation of the Accountant: $60,000+ annually based on experience
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Similar Positions: Staff Accountant, Tax Accountant, CPA, Financial Analyst
Job Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Prepare and analyze journal entries, income statement, balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports on a regular basis.
- Report and advise on organization’s financial status.
- Develop analytical financial tools for critical at-risk balance sheet accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document accounting systems.
- Adapt accounting and recordkeeping functions to current computerized accounting systems technology.
- Assist with the treasury functions by overseeing weekly activity and reporting this activity to management.
- Prepare and maintain claims liability lag reports.
- Reconcile and review claims system reports and claims liability reports to checks paid and other empirical data.
- May be involved with due diligence, integration activities with acquired companies, technical accounting research, and other business issues.
- Conduct special studies, develop, or recommend enhancements to accounting methods and procedures.
Job Requirements of the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of accounting or finance experience required, preferably in public accounting or healthcare industry.
- Experience in Public Accounting or with a Fortune 500 company preferred.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.