HireLevel is seeking Senior Administrative Assistant for our client located in Columbus, OH!
Are you a collaborative, high-energy administrative professional looking for a fast-paced office environment? Do you want to be involved in day to day administrative support for an entire team? We want you! Our client, a major manufacturer with headquarters in North Chicago, is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to make an immediate impact on office operational efficiencies.
Our candidates will have to opportunity to explore opportunities in various fields. They are able to go to work every day with energy and enthusiasm because they witness employee growth, training, and networking throughout which proves the endless possibilities with this client.
Job Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Location: Columbus, OH
Similar Positions: Clerical, Support, Medical Secretary, Administrative Assistant, Executive Admin
Responsibilities of the Senior Administrative Assistant:
- Provide administrative support to the team with a high degree of initiative, confidence and professional demeanor.
- Prepare and coordinate meetings and correspondence internally and with visitors.
- Implement department tracking and reporting programs and prepare audits as necessary.
- Maintain, review and retrieve information from various department databases.
- Coordinate office calendars, manage office supplies, sort mail and answer phones.
- Communicate effectively in all customer service and staff assistance
Requirements of the Senior Administrative Assistant:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a medical office environment.
- Proven track record of developing professional relationships.
- Poise and positive attitude with high energy and ability to be creative when implementing work strategies.
- Ability to work independently with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong working knowledge of spreadsheet creation and utilization.
Compensation: based on experience
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.