Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 46132
HireLevel is looking for Senior Administrative Assistant in the North Chicago, IL!
Are you a collaborative, high-energy administrative professional looking for a fast-paced office environment? Do want to be involved in day-to-day administrative support for an entire team? We want you! Our client, a major manufacturer in North Chicago, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to make an immediate impact on office operational efficiencies.
Our candidates will have to opportunity to explore opportunities in various fields. They are able to go to work every day with energy and enthusiasm because they witness employee growth, training, and networking throughout which proves the endless possibilities with this client.
Job Category: Full Time, Contract
Location: North Chicago
Shift: All Shifts
Similar Positions: Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Manager, Clerk
Responsibilities of the Sr Administrative Assistant:
- Provide administrative support to the team with a high degree of initiative, confidence and professional demeanor.
- Prepare and coordinate meetings and correspondence internally and with visitors.
- Implement department tracking and reporting programs and prepare audits as necessary.
- Maintain, review and retrieve information from various department databases.
- Coordinate office calendars, manage office supplies, sort mail and answer phones.
- Communicate effectively in all customer service and staff assistance
Requirements of the Sr Administrative Assistant:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a medical office environment.
- Proven track record of developing professional relationships.
- Poise and positive attitude with high energy and ability to be creative when implementing work strategies.
- Ability to work independently with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong working knowledge of spreadsheet creation and utilization.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.