Industry: Customs Specialist
Job Number: 45969
This growing company is an innovative manufacturer and distributor of electrical components. They believe in a customer first approach to business. Currently, they are seeking a Senior Buyer in High Ridge, MO to work directly with domestic and international suppliers, sales, accounting, and production departments. The ideal candidate will plan and purchase raw materials, analyze MRP reports, and make buying decisions.
Position: Direct or Contract to Hire
Location: High Ridge, MO
Similar Positions: Procurement Specialist, Director of Purchasing, Chief Procurement Officer, Project Purchaser, Supplier Quality Specialist
Responsibilities of the Senior Buyer:
- Negotiation and execution of purchase contracts with suppliers
- Scheduling and expediting of deliveries to ensure compliance to company standards and guidelines
- Coordinate import/export activities associated with a growing international company
- Implement contemporary systems and processes within the supply chain function
- Follow-up on scheduling and expediting of deliveries to ensure compliance to company standards and guidelines
- Manage key supply chain related functions
Requirements of the Senior Buyer:
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of seven years purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment; or combination of relevant education and experience
- International purchasing experience
- Strong knowledge of MRP, production control, and purchasing concepts required
- Must have strong analytical skills, cost analysis, and negotiation skills
- Proficient with negotiating and sourcing commodities
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer.