Industry: Contract Administrator
Job Number: 47790
HireLevel is looking for a Senior Documentation Specialist in Des Plaines, IL
The individual will be supporting our CAPA process: review and approve actions and task within the CAPA system, monitor CAPA record status and timeliness metrics, assist others with CAPA system execution guidance. This person needs to be very detail oriented and need to be able to work independently.
Job Title: Senior Documentation Specialist
Job Category: Full-time, Long-term Contract
Pay Rate: $37.58/hour
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Similar Positions: Documentation, Office, Record Keeping
Responsibilities of Senior Documentation Specialist:
- Responsible for creating documents including Material Specifications, Printed Materials Specifications and Purchased Standard Control Procedures for material manufactured by Third Party Manufacturers.
- Document assembly (from multiple software databases concurrently), editing/formatting, and reviewing prior to routing for approval. Candidate will be using multiple software applications at once.
- Individual must have a high attention to detail with the ability to accurately create or modify documents to minimize rejection of documents in ePAS; routed documents must be meticulously accurate to obtain approval.
Requirements of Senior Documentation Specialist:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years of related experience required.
- Individual must be able to use multiple software databases concurrently (e.G. ALMS, APLM, DMS, ePAS, GS1, Lotus Notes, SBM, Microsoft: Word, Excel) to work within a document management system, verify multiple sources of information and electronically route completed documents for approval.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) proficiency is required.
- Prior experience working in healthcare/medical device manufacturing environment is beneficial.
- Ability to pass client's background and drug screening requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.