Industry: Quality Assurance Specialist
Job Number: 46138
HireLevel is seeking Senior Documentation Specialist for our client located in North Chicago, IL!
Are you a collaborative, high-energy administrative professional looking for a fast-paced office environment? Do you want to be involved in day-to-day administrative support through record and file maintenance? We want you! Our client, a major manufacturer with headquarters in North Chicago, is looking for a Documentation Specialist with previous office experience.
Our candidates will have to opportunity to explore opportunities in various fields. They are able to go to work every day with energy and enthusiasm because they witness employee growth, training, and networking throughout which proves the endless possibilities with this client.
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Location: North Chicago, IL
Similar Positions: Documentation, Office, Record Keeping
Job Duties of the Senior Documentation Specialist:
- Prepare, edit, file, assemble documentation such as reports or technical documents, records, or correspondence.
- Maintain files and records using numerical, alphabetical, chronological and/or subject filing system.
- Locates and removes file material upon request.
- Take inbound and outbound calls to provide information to customers
- Utilize a database to retrieve customer or company information.
Job Requirements of the Senior Documentation Specialist:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Past experience with Pivot tables and Vlookup conditional formatting a must.
- 3 to 5 years of related experience required.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) proficiency is ideal especially in data entry and training coordination.
- Ability to meet background and drug screening requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.