HireLevel is looking for a Senior Lab Technologist in Ellisville, MO.
This company is a multi-billion-dollar power management company and provides energy efficient products and services to help customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainable.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Ellisville, MO
Shift: 1st Shift 7am-3:30pm
Similar Positions: Machinist, Lab Technologist, Fabrication, Engineering, Assembly
Responsibilities of Lab Technologist:
- Performs the full range of fabrication, modification, machining and assembly operations in the Engineering Labs.
- Self-manages project details and order of operations to fabricate components, tools, dies, displays and fixtures.
- Utilizes precision measuring instruments including: caliper, micrometer, comparator and video measurement equipment.
- Utilizes knowledge of basic electrical principles including Ohms Law.
- Utilizes electronic measuring instruments including ohmmeters, ammeters and voltmeters.
- Utilizes high level math skills, including trigonometry to determine machining strategies.
- Support testing programs and generate test reports for engineering and agency submittal.
- Skilled operation of tool room equipment including mill, lathe, drill press, saws, grinders.
- Proficient in computer operation in a MS Office environment.
- Programs and operate, PLC’s, relays, NC and other programmable machinery.
- Performs less conventional complex engineering assignments that may involve equipment or product design, testing of materials, process studies, or research investigations.
- Works from drawings, sketches, and verbal instructions
- Assembles prototype devices using hand tools , solder iron and hot plate
Requirements of Lab Technologist:
- Machinist certificate or degree (24-credit hour minimum) required
- 10-years machinist experience required
- Specialized knowledge required
- Must be able to meet client’s background check and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
.We are an equal opportunity employer.