Industry: Training Specialist
Job Number: 49681
HireLevel is seeking a Training Coordinator for our client located in North Chicago, Lake County, IL!
Our client is a global leader in healthcare manufacturing and research is looking for a Senior Training Coordinator for compliance.
Job Title: Senior Training Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Location: North Chicago, Lake County, IL
Shift Times: Monday - Friday; 8: 00am - 5: 00pm
Similar Positions: Documentation Specialist, Office Assistant, Data Entry Clerk, Human Resources
Job Responsibilities of the Senior Training Coordinator:
- Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in the specific area.
- Ability to execute highly complex or specialized work while maintaining attention to details.
- Knowledge acquired from several years of experience or specialist training in particular area.
- Works independently, applies standards, yet capable of making departures from established processes to resolve problems. Responsible for ensuring that training documentation and records are accurate, accessible and appropriately secure.
- Data managed may include employee training records and a wide variety of training program information.
- Supports the design, development, and maintenance of training documents and processes (e.G., training storyboards, translation documents, Power Point presentations, PDFs, surveys, and project plans).
- Supports administration of the compliance Learning Management System (LMS) (e.G., prepares completion reports, assists with course assignments, uploads completion records, etc.).
- Provides support for questions related to the LMS. Coordinates classroom and virtual (via WebEx) training programs.
- Updates training and communication content on the company's intranet SharePoint site(s).
- Supports administrative activities related to compliance training and serves as backup for administrative tasks related to Legal training.
- Gathers feedback on improvement opportunities based on needs of the business, identified operational opportunities, etc.
- Completes other tasks as assigned.
Job Requirements of the Senior Training Coordinator:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.We are an equal opportunity employer
- Associate s Degree ( 13 years) or Bachelor s Degree preferred Instructional Technology, Instructional Design, or related field required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the training field Training methodologies and processes.
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Learning Management Systems WebEx Adobe tools (a plus)
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug testing requirements.