Industry: Billing Clerk
Job Number: 49065
HireLevel is recruiting for a Service Coordinator in Dublin, OH.
This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Dublin, OH
Compensation: $12-17 an hour
Responsibilities of Service Coordinator:
- Scheduling inspections, preparing and invoicing inspections
- Perform a variety of customer service/dispatching and administrative duties required to receive, screen, record, prioritize, assign and close customer requests for technical service support and inspections
- Scheduling and optimization of area sprinkler and fire alarm service work
- Scheduling and optimization of all area inspections
- Input/Correct estimated hours to complete inspections during the scheduling process
- Assign tasks to field in ACE for all scheduling
- Pull inspection reports as requested
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize scheduling backorders in addition to resolving customer issues
- Reassign work as needed to manage customer's expectations making judgments based on current workloads and priorities
- Answer customer questions around contracts and coverage
- Work with centralized teams to make account updates
- Request rental equipment and/or outside resource coordination through supervisor
- Save or File Inspection documents
Job Requirements of Service Coordinator:
- High School or equivalent
- 3 years experience in dispatching or scheduling
- Proficient with computers, Windows applications (Oracle experience a plus)
- Strong knowledge and abilities in MS Excel a must
- The qualified candidate will be an integral part in the continued success and growth of the Inspections Department
- This position requires a high energy level with a focus toward customers and a strong desire to succeed
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required
- Must be able to meet client drug and background requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.