Industry: Manufacturing Supervisor
Job Number: 46838
HireLevel is seeking Shift Managers to join one of the world s most recognized brands. The ideal candidate will be on the very front lines of getting product to the guest as fast as possible one of the most important functions within logistics. The Shift Managers will be responsible for ensuring all areas within the warehouse are operating to the standards set which includes but is not limited to:
Job Category: Full-Time
- directing a team of associates to improve and
- enhance workflow processes,
- oversee performance
- measure and verifying that safety objectives are achieved.
Location: DeKalb, IL
Pay Rate: $20.00/hour
Responsibilities of the Shift Manager:
- Directing a team of associates to make all orders are fulfilled on a timely manner
- Oversee and make sure everyone is following all policies and procedures and stay in compliance with company standards
- Highly motivated individual
- Strong supervisory skills
- Strong computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Physically capable of making nightly production rounds throughout the warehouse
- Capable of compiling date necessary to calculate production information
Requirements of Shift Manager:
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience required.
- Having experience with use of SAP and other warehouse management systems as voice activated picking systems or rf scan gun would be a plus.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- Ability to bend, lift, sit and stand for long periods of time in adverse weather conditions.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand verbal and written task and safety instructions
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug test requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.