Industry: Migration Job Code
Job Number: 47600
HireLevel is looking for Material Handlers for a client in the Romeoville, IL area!
Are you interested in working for a lead logistics provider with a global reach? If so, our ideal candidate will have experience with forklift, reach truck, and electric pallet jack. We'd love to hear from you!
*Temp to hire opportunities, flexible schedule, fun warehouse environment with ping pong tables, and great opportunity for advancement*
Call us today for a same day interview @ 815-239-6922!
Job Category: Material Handler
Location: Romeoville, IL
Shifts: Friday Monday; 6 am 4: 30 pm, with the potential of overtime!
Similar Positions: Stand up forklift, reach truck, warehouse operator, electric pallet jack, Material Handler
Benefits After Successful Employment Through Client:
- Vision, Medical, and Dental Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
Additional Responsibilities of the Material Handler:
- Performs picking duties in an efficient manner that meets both company and customer standards
- Loads, unloads, moves, stacks and stages products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck or other power equipment
- Operate a reach truck, replenishment
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Material Handler:
- Forklift experience preferred
- Must present a professional demeanor in all interactions
- High school education or GED equivalency
- Minimum 1-year experience and/or training in a warehouse environment
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies
Compensation of the Warehouse Associate: $13.50 an hour
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time