HireLevel is seeking Shipping Clerk for our client located in Evansville, IN.
Job Category: Shipping Clerk, Temp to Hire
Location: Evansville, Indiana
Shift: Monday - Friday | 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Similar Jobs: Production, Forklift Operator, Processing, Shipping and Receiving, Inventory Control
Compensation and Benefits of the Shipping Clerk: $13.00 per hour.
Responsibilities of the Shipping Clerk:
- Work to supply products and services
- Follow the documented quality systems and processes
- Read specifications to determine the locations, quantities, or sizes of materials required
- Reads work order or follows verbal instructions to ascertain materials to be moved.
- Record number of units handled and moved
- Log inventory in the computer system
- Utilize an RF scanner for inventory purposes
- Utilize Forklift
- Driving company vehicle
Requirements of the Shipping Clerk:
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Prior experience with Forklift is a plus.
- A Driver’s License is required.
- A Clean MVR is required
- Candidate must meet drug and background screening requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.