HireLevel is looking for Shipping Clerk in St. Louis, MO!
Job Type: Full Time
Location: St. Louis, MO
Shift: 730am-345pm (will move to 930a-445pm)
Shift days: Monday-Friday
Shipping Associate is responsible for several duties, including handling incoming and outgoing shipments. They will follow all documents processes for the shipping department and are expected to help maintain a focused, safe and respectful environment. The Shipping associate provides support to the department with administrative duties in addition to data entry. They prepare and verify Bill of Ladings, labels, shipping databases, etc.
- Assist in filling out BOL’s correctly
- Scheduling carriers
- Working with Third Party Logistics Companies for customer routed freight
- Providing domestic and international freight quotes
- Supplying Third Party Logistics with accurate Bill of Ladings that need to be routed
- Organizing all shipments in line with company requirements
- Ensuring the integrity of import/export documentation such as Bill of Ladings, commercial Invoices, NAFTA and pricing lists.
- Run reports in Excel as needed.
- Experience in Logistics/Shipping a must
- Monitor/approve department schedule
- Proficient in MS Office
- High School diploma/associates degree
- 4 to 5 years in Logistics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematic skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and flexible environment