HireLevel is seeking a Sit-Down Forklift Driver located in Nashville, IL!
Position: Contract-to-Hire after 90 days
Location: Nashville, IL
Hours: Monday-Friday; 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Similar Positions: Forklift Driver, Shipping and Receiving Associate, Material Handler
Responsibilities of the Sit-Down Forklift Driver:
- Moving material using a sit-down forklift
- Assist with shipping and receiving needs
- Follow all OSHA and company rules and regulations
- Assist with stock control and inventory
- Will also work on the line as well as being on the forklift
- Other job duties as assigned
Requirements of the Sit-Down Forklift Driver:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have 6+ months of experience on a sit-down forklift including current certification
- Steel-toed boots preferred
- Ability to meet all background and drug screen requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.