HireLevel is looking for multiple Developer, Tableau/Alteryx in Milwaukee, WI!
Job Title: Developer, Tableau/Alteryx
Job Category: Long-term Contract
Contract Location: Milwaukee, WI
Shift: Monday – Friday, Days
Responsibilities for Developer, Tableau/Alteryx:
- Tableau Server: Migrate all existing Tableau dashboards (currently packaged workbooks only viewable by customers with Reader) to Tableau Server; setting up security, user permissioning process/logic for Tableau Server.
- Dashboards: Build new dashboards and make adjustments to existing dashboards, based on requirements received.
- Data Models: Deliver requirements to Business Technology team to incorporate new fields, objects, and business views into the database. Document logic used to build all business views for future reference.
- Data Inputs: Own and maintain non-systems data inputs, such as Excel files, SharePoint lists, etc. Optimize and automate updates where possible.
- Documentation: Review and simplify existing Alteryx flows. Create documentation within the workflow to explain the logic so anyone can open it up and understand.
- Help Analysts troubleshoot issues in dashboards they are building.
- Optimization: Optimize performance (load time) of dashboards using best practices
Requirements for Developer, Tableau/Alteryx:
- Tableau Desktop experience required and must be Tableau Server certified.
- Must be Alteryx certified.
- Strong experience in SQL, data modeling, and data preparation.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Takes initiative and tackles challenges with enthusiasm.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to a changing environment.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.