HireLevel is looking for an Front End UX Developer with our client in Milwaukee, WI.
Are you looking for a challenge or more meaningful UI/UX development work? Then why not join a growing UX team where you will work on innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and the planet more sustainable.
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Compensation: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Clerical, Administrative Support, Reception
Responsibilities of the Front End UX Developer:
- Collaborate with UX designers, researchers and strategists to create navigational prototypes of software, web and mobile applications
- Work with UX researchers to create working prototypes for usability testing efforts
- Help create a digital design language that has a downloadable code component to it
- Create standards, best practices and governance models for front-end UI code
- Work on a variety of software applications, web and mobile applications and marketing style websites
- Use and recommend front-end technologies and frameworks for the organization to standardize around
- Create scalable and modular front-end architectures
- Help create living style guides for applications and websites
- Work closely with designer and developers, both locally and internationally
Requirements of the Front End UX Developer:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related degree required
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience in front-end UI development or related fields
- Proficiency with computer applications appropriate to the position and assignment
- An understanding of the building controls and HVAC industry is a plus
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.