Industry: Project Manager
Job Number: 45966
This growing company is an innovative manufacturer and distributor of electrical components. They believe in a customer first approach to business. Currently, they are seeking a Sourcing Project Coordinator based in High Ridge, MO to direct, organize, and control project activities under the direction of the Project Manager.
Position: Direct or Contract to Hire
Location: High Ridge, MO
Similar Positions: Project Coordinator, Project Manager, Project Support, Project Administrator
Responsibilities of the Sourcing Project Coordinator:
- Research and review project history, part usage, shipments, and/or sales of intricate parts and assemblies to ensure an effective use of required departmental resources
- Manage and organize support functions including planning, tracking, reporting, quality management, and internal communication
- Proper submission to and maintenance of the internal project tracking system
- Assist the Project Manager in the organization of supplier quotations and the calculation and posting of true costs
- Process both initial sourcing request for quotations and sample submission orders for each project
Requirements of the Sourcing Project Coordinator:
- Experience in reading drawings and product specifications
- High comfort level with MS Office Suite
- Previous buying experience
- Knowledge in domestic and import logistics
- Knowledge of and or experience in manufacturing
- Familiar with material and process standards (i.E. Plating, raw materials)
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer.