Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 47204
HireLevel is looking for a Spot Welder in Indianapolis, IN!
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, hardworking and work well both independently and in a team environment.
Job Category: Full Time/ Temp to Hire
Location: Westfield, IN
Shift: Monday-Friday 1st shift: 7am-3: 30pm
Pay: $12.00 an hour
Responsibilities of the Spot Welder:
- Works to supply products and services that meet or exceed the customers expectations.
- Follows the documented quality systems and processes that are continually being improved to satisfy our customers needs.
- Secures lifting attachments to materials and transports load destination
- Transport finished fabricated product back to warehouse to be shipped to customer.
- Record number of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Set up and operate fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, grinders, and drill presses, to bend, cut, form, punch, drill, or otherwise form and assemble metal components.
- Cut, bend, or weld steel pieces, using metal shears, torches, or welding equipment.
- Coordinate with co-workers and work in teams to gain efficiency and productivity.
- May assist Production Manager or other Supervisors in other duties or special projects as needed
Requirements of the Spot Welder:
- Prior experience with forklifts and overhead cranes. (ppreference)
- This position requires the individual to have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- or 0-2 years of related experience and/or training;
- or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.