Industry: Human Resources Representative
Job Number: 48560
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, team-oriented Staffing Recruiter to join our growing staffing team in Indianapolis, IN.
Our Staffing recruiters make a significant impact on the lives of our candidates and create business solutions for our clients. We provide all the tools necessary to reach the elusive, passive candidates and market to everyone else that s on the fence. We work in a high-energy, metric-driven environment.
Responsibilities of the Staffing Recruiter:
- Consistently hire best-in-class talent through full-cycle recruitment processes.
- Execute upon all activities surrounding identifying, attracting, qualifying, selling and closing candidates.
- Consistently create a memorable recruiting experience for each candidate in your funnel.
- Speak competently to the nuances and complexities of all careers, clients and industries that cross your desk.
- Work with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, develop job descriptions and candidate profiles.
- Recruit, source, screen, and interview candidates for appropriate skills, credentials, experience and knowledge.
- Must meet established hiring goals, sales goals (company and individual) and Key Performance Indicators which includes but is not limited to: 50 calls inbound and outbound daily, referral program participation, search and match incoming candidates to available jobs, and more.
- Additional job responsibilities as assigned to align with company goals and objections.
Requirements for the Staffing Recruiter:
- Bachelor degree and 2+ years of staffing industry experience
- Highly motivated hunter with strong win-win negotiation skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands.
- Employee and Customer Relations and "people" expert.
- Prior experience using an ATS/CRM system.
- Prior experience using social media to attract and engage active and passive technical talent.
Benefits for the Staffing Recruiter:
- IRA/Student Loan Repayment Plan
- HSA/health, dental and vision reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Savings Benefit
- Volunteer Benefit (8 hours paid for volunteering)
- Ability to give back to the monthly #HireLevelDifference Campaign
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Professional development opportunities
- Industry Conferences
- Professional Association Memberships
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
- If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.