Industry: Equipment Operator
Job Number: 48593
HireLevel is seeking a Stand-Up Forklift Driver for a client located in Nashville, IL!
Position: Contract-to-Hire after 90 days
Location: Nashville, IL
Hours: Monday-Friday; 3: 30 p.M. - 11: 00 p.M.
Similar Positions: Forklift Driver, Shipping and Receiving Associate, Material Handler
Responsibilities of the Stand-Up Forklift Driver:
- Moving material using a stand-up forklift
- Assist with shipping and receiving needs
- Follow all OSHA and company rules and regulations
- Assist with stock control and inventory
- Other job duties as assigned
Requirements of the Stand-Up Forklift Driver:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have 6+ months of experience on a sit-down forklift
- Steel-toed boots preferred
- Ability to meet all background and drug screen requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.