Job Number: 49618
HireLevel is recruiting for an Sterile Unite Associate in Madison, WI!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? Our staff meets high level expectations, possesses strong follow up skills, and is excited by the success of our company in a fast-paced and exciting environment! This position is responsible for full cycle recruiting of candidates to meet client specifications including sourcing, screening and interviewing.
Job Category: Full-Time, Short-term Contract
Location: Madison, WI
Compensation: $13-14 Based on Experience
Shift: Monday-Friday 1PM-8PM
Similar Positions: Custodial, Janitorial, Housekeeper
Responsibilities of Sterile Unit Associate:
- Unloading washers
- Putting away supplies
- Be a runner to other areas and assist in other duties in the unit as necessary
Job Requirements of Sterile Unit Associate:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to bend, kneel walk and/or stand for period of 8 hours
- Ability to take direction
- Must Meet Client Background Requirements including passing a drug test
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.