Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 44090
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for a Stock Picker Associate in the Indianapolis, IN area!
The ideal candidate is responsible for producing of orders and all product movement in the warehouse with specific attention to detail. Other warehouse related duties to ensure timely and accurate deliver of product orders to customers.
Job Category: Production Worker
Location: Indianapolis, IN Park 100 area
Shift: Monday Friday; 1st shift 8am-5pm
Similar position: General Labor, Assembler, Production
Steel Toes Required
Responsibilities of the Stock Picker Associate:
- Loading inbound and outbound products
- Must have cherry picker experience
- Perform cleanup activities in the work area to ensure safety and cleanliness of warehouse
- Acknowledge damaged product and handle according to company regulation
- Following all companies policies and procedures
- Understanding picking, packing shipping and receiving process
Job Requirements of the Stock Picker Associate:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- This is an intermediate level position and requires good interpersonal skills required
- Position requires attention to detail and the ability to maintain forklift certification
- Generally prefer 2-4 years of experience
- Must be familiar with OSHA regulations, able to operate a variety of equipment such as a forklift and a computer, and have strong organizational, inventory and mathematics skills.
Compensation of the Stock Picker Associate:
Starting salary for this position is $12.50 an hour
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.