HireLevel is recruiting for a Systems Engineer in Irving, TX!
This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Irving, TX
Similar Positions: Systems Administrator
Compensation of Systems Engineer: $30+ an hour, based on experience
Responsibilities of Systems Engineer:
- Designs and configures technically complex building control systems as defined by the contract documents. Creates flow diagrams, sequence of operations, bill of material, network layouts and electrical schematics as required.
- Develops and tests software programs necessary to operate the system per the intent of the project requirements.
- Coordinates and creates of necessary drawings and equipment schedules for submittals and installation.
- Selects, orders, and tracks the delivery of materials for assigned projects.
- Coordinates factory-mounting processes to meet factory and project schedule.
- Assists in the loading and commissioning of all system and network-level controllers as required.
- Assists in validation of complete system functionality and troubleshoots problems with subcontractors and other trades to ensure proper operation.
- Provides field change information to the project team for the creation of as-built drawings and software.
- Keeps management and JCI contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
- Assists in performing site-specific training for owner / operator on the total building control system.
- Participates in release meeting with project field team. Performs value engineering to provide cost effective results while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- May provide work direction to Systems Design Assistants.
- Adheres to safety standards. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
Requirements of Systems Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of the construction or HVAC industry
- Knowledge of control theory, automatic temperature controls, building automation systems and other building subsystems,
- Demonstrated experience in the integration of low voltage building sub-systems using various industry protocols.
- Ability to relate technical knowledge to a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills required, particularly computer related drafting tools.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.