HireLevel is looking for a System Support Analyst II in St. Petersburg, FL!
The Systems Support Analyst II Provides systems, operational and client support by assisting with troubling shooting of reported internal and/or external system issues. The configuration, support and implementation of new or existing products/ processes/ accounts. May also be responsible for processing and troubleshooting incoming and outgoing data interfaces.
Job Category: Contract
Contract Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Shift: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Pay Rate: $25 an hour
Responsibilities for System Support Analyst II:
- Provide technical and operational support
- Support the intake and documentation of all VPS production related issues
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Facilitate communication with impacted parties of reported issue status, proposed resolution, and resolution timeline and targeted release
- Identify project issues, and communicate progress and obstacles to sponsors and/or management
- Work on a flexible team to support the team’s needs, which may require occasional support of applications that would normally be handled by another team member
- Capable of adapting to changes in priorities when operational demands require it
Requirements for System Support Analyst II:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in system troubleshooting, software testing and system configurations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.